Thanks for your support!
You're not gonna believe how easy this is. In the time it takes you to read this page, you can create your very own Kick-It event page and start sending out invitations to your friends, family, and coworkers. (OK, maybe it'll take 2-3 minutes more than that, but you get the idea.) Here's a simple step-by-step plan to starting your own event.
- Choose a date and find the right size field, park or playground for your game
- Download the detailed Kick-It Playbook that best fits your game:
Big Time Guide or School Captain Guide
- Register your game at www.kick-it.org to create a free custom page for your event
- Download and print signage or order ready made Kick It Gear
- Make a Game Plan:
Use our checklists to start planning and recruit friends to join your team.
- Kick the ball, laugh and celebrate!
- Upload donations online or send to:
6009 Landerhaven Drive - Suite I
Mayfield Heights, Ohio 44124
- Feel like an All*Star knowing that you have helped children with cancer!